With our in house embroidery department we can fulfill a wide variety of customer needs. From team names and numbers to custom hats with 3d applique, we up to the task. Some common embroidery items are: polo’s, jackets, sweatshirts, t shirts, dry fit golf shirts, beenies, hats, towels, bags, and backpacks. You can check out our gallery below for some examples of these. Common designs for embroidery are: school mascots, sports teams, company logo’s, names (monograming), numbers and sponsor logos.
- How does it all work? Once you have contacted us we put together all the parts of your order. Once we have you approval on artwork and apparel we order your garments. Once they are in we do a test sew out and send it to you. Once you approve of the images we send we process your payment. With in a few days you new custom apparel shows up at your door.
- What is cheaper, embroidery or screen printing? Screen printing is typically cheaper but not by as much as you would think. Usually the cost of embroidery may only be a dollar or 2 more than screen printing.
- What is the typical turnaround time for embroidery? Our typical turn around time is 7-10 days from the date the order is approved
- What if I don’t have a logo? If you don’t have a logo and your not artistic don’t worry, we can help you make one. Shoot us an email if that is the case and one of our designers would be happy to help you create a logo.
- How should I submit my logo? Embroidery files are always welcome ( dst, emb, exp, shv, etc ) but we understand most people wont have a digitized file for there logo. If that’s your situation again don’t worry. Simply send us the best file you have, vectors are always better that rasterized files but again not a deal breaker. Vector file formats can include: ai, eps, cdr, pdf. If sending a rasterized file: psd, jpeg, png etc ) please send the highest resolution you can. 300dpi is preferred but again not necessary. Send us what you have and we will make it happen.
- What is digitizing? Digitizing is the process of getting your design or logo converted to stiches. We do this in house for a nominal fee that is included in any quote.
- What kinds of items can be embroidered? We like to say if we can hoop it, we can stich it. With the advances in machines and backings, almost any material is now possible. Your no longer limited to just polos and jackets. Here is just a short list of some of the items we have embroidered in the past: Hats, caps, beanies, t shirts, dry fits, polos, jackets, bags, backpacks, towels,
- How does the pricing work? This ones pretty simple. We do not hide any costs from our customer and add them on at the end. The quote you were given is the price you pay. As far as quantity is concerned, the more you do the lower the price per item.
- What if I need my order tomorrow. Rush services are definitely available. Shoot us an email or give us a call and we’ll try to make it happen.
- What kinds of payments do you accept? We accept all major credit cards as well as paypal and stripe.
- How does pricing work? Pricing is pretty simple. The more you order the less it is. For a table of our standard embroidery prices please look on our embroidery page.