Guerrilla Tees is your one stop shop for custom screen printed apparel. We offer a full range of manual and automatic printing to cater to customers big and small. At Guerrilla Tees we can print process, simulated process, spot color or discharge up to 10 colors. We offer standard plastisol printing, discharge and water base printing as well as metallic and special effect printing. Since we do everything in house we can also help you with: artwork, poly bagging, finishing (tags and labels), packaging and blind drop shipping.
- What is your standard print size/ how big can I make my logo? Our standard image area is 16” x 18”, oversized prints 20” x 24” are available as well. Please contact us for all over printing.
- How do I send my artwork? Send us the best file you have. Vectors are always preferred (AI, EPS, CDR, PDF ). If sending rasterized images (psd, jpeg, png, tif) try to get them in 300 dpi. If you need help with artwork don’t kill yourself over it. You can always just send us what you have for a free no obligation quote on what it would cost us to recreate it for you.
- If I have you recreate my logo can I keep it or use it for other things. Absolutely. You paid us for our art service so the logo is yours.
- What is your typical turnaround time? Most jobs are completed within 7-10 days of receiving approval of the order. Rush services are always available as well. Simply contact us and we will figure a way to make it happen.
- Are there set up fees, ie screen, art charges etc. No way. The price in your quote covers everything including: art, screens, setup, garments , print and shipping.
- The shirt I want to get is not listed on your site, what do I do? Just shoot us an email. We have a list of distributors and I don’t think there is a shirt we have never heard of.